This website provides unbiased, science-based information on the topic of water fluoridation, and features: (www.fluoridescience.org)
· Summaries: brief description of the study design and major research findings of key studies and reports.
· Bibliographies of research on selected topics.
· Critical appraisal of key studies.
· Reviewers’ conclusion statements that provide reviewers’ assessment of the study/report.
· Quality rating for each study provides a way for practitioners to determine if the study is able to attribute the effect to the causal agent based on the design, scientific rigor and execution of the study.
· Worksheets on selected research studies that provide detailed information on the major findings, methodology, and quality of each study.
· Implication for the practice of water fluoridation in the United States.
· Interviews with scientists who have devoted their careers to research fluoride-related risks and benefits.